SUPPORT CUSTOMER COMMUNITIES
Experienced marketers know the benefits of supporting a vibrant social community. Engaging in a direct dialogue with interested audiences and facilitating conversation among peers can:
- lead to increased brand advocacy
- deliver value and support
- build deeper brand loyalty
In addition to the value community members derive from a direct connection with your brand, engaging in a dialogue with customers and enabling community members to connect with each other can deliver a multitude of benefits—from insights that result in targeted marketing messages and intel that helps identify a new product or service to advance warning of problems.
Although the benefits of maintaining a community are numerous, the management challenges can be daunting. Tendo’s experience in planning, architecting, listening, supporting, and creating socially relevant content for communities gives us a leg up in helping you manage an active community that delivers the successful social outcomes you expect and your audience demands.
- Community architecture, social editorial calendaring, and social content development
- Social measurement and analytics to determine the health of a community
- Conversation seeding, community monitoring, and response support
- Developing internal support models and actively supporting internal community participants
- Blogger training and support